Recently upgraded your PC to Windows 10 from the previous version? But now facing issues with your new Windows 10 OS? Don’t worry. Here is a complete expert’s guide for troubleshooting this Windows 10 not Working issue. But before knowing the troubleshooting techniques you must know the Probable causes of this issue. I have described that one also. Go through this article and know about the reasons behind the Windows 10 issue. Troubleshoot it like a pro.
Common issues are here that you may face when your Windows 10 stops working.
- Windows 10 Startup Problem
- The Windows 10 Startup Repair Not Working
- Windows 10 won’t start up
- Windows 10 bot failure
However, let’s proceed to the causes and troubleshooting fixes now.
Windows 10 Not Working- Troubleshooting Tips
Run the System File Checker
System file checker is a utility feature that you get with your operating system. It can easily detect the problem associated with system file corruption. Follow the steps below to run the System File Checker
- Go to Start and there type CMD
- Now Right Click and run as an administrator
- Here you have called an elevated command prompt
- Here verify and repair the OS
- Or only check the problem
Now, you just need to run this steps a few times to fix all your problem. After you run the system file checker you will be given one of these three messages:
- Windows did not find any integrity violations
- Resource Protection found corrupt files and repaired them
- Windows Resource Protection found files which are corrupted but was not able to fix some of them
Run a full virus scan
Run a full virus scan to ensure that your computer is not affected by any virus, spyware or bot infections. A malware can cause your Windows PC hanged and frozen. Open your anti-malware software and update it with the latest malware definitions. Then go for a scan. Wait for the scan to complete and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Defragment Your Hard Drive
Another step you can follow is to try to defragment your hard drive. Perform the steps given below
- In the Windows search box on the taskbar that is in Cortana type defrag
- From the result, Select Defragment and Optimize Drives
- Select the disk drive you want to optimize
- Select the Optimize button
Anyway, that’s all from our end folks. Now you need to try the troubleshooting steps at first. If that doesn’t work then call for our assistance. We have a team of skilled engineers. Discuss your Windows 10 Not Working issue with them and get the fixes instantly. connect our helpdesk now. Check my other articles on different kinds of issues. Still, if you have any query feel free to ask us through the comment box. Or you can call or chat with us. Also, mail us to get an answer to your issues. Our technicians will welcome you always.