Are watching smart TV? Do you have Kodi on it? If not then it is high time to install Kodi on your smart TV. There is no shadow of doubt that Kodi makes movie watching more pleasant and fun. You can ask me how! Yes, it is. You can stream videos, movies, songs and latest TV shows from any part of the world with Kodi. Kodi makes streaming easy and fast. When we are talking about Kodi, you cannot ignore the add-ons of kodi. Add-ons of Kodi make video streaming easy and there is no doubt.
Top List of Add-ons for Kodi:
When you have downloaded kodi, automatically you will get many official and unofficial add-ons with the open source media center app on your device. Though, prior to downloading the Kodi on your preferred device, you need to install the secure VPN or virtual private network on the device. It will help your device to stay safe, prevent unwanted add-ons to download and malware creating issue on your device. You can run Kodi on your device smoothly. Now moving forward to add-ons, add-ons are something that can be downloaded for free. Today, in this article we are going to discuss a few of latest add-ons that make the Kodi experience better. Let us have a look at the five Best Kodi addons :
- Covenant: It is one of the most popular and useful Kodi add-ons and there is no doubt. You can now get a new version of this add-on for your Kodi online. This add-on helps you to stream numerous videos and movies and TV shows from selected sources.
Exodus: Exodus has been overtaken buy Kodi Bae, an up-and-coming developer. Though, this add-on exists on the web with the features it had earlier. The add-on gives you the opportunity to filter the videos and TV shows from your selected sources. You can call exodus a good alternative to Covenant.
Wraith: It is one of the latest add-ons for Kodi. It is like the gateway to the add-ons you already have on your device. This add-on helps to store the content organized at one place on your device. This add-on shows you the latest movie and TV shows’ titles on a list of add-ons that you can pick the one and enjoy your movie.
- Atom Reborn: One of the fresh and best in quality latest add-on is Atom Reborn. You can all it all-in-one add-ons due to its features. With this add-on, you can not only stream videos and movies and TV shows but also you can take pleasure of watching live TV shows, comedy shows, live TV channels and more without any cost.
- Midian: It is an add-on which a little different from conventional Kodi addons. The navigation system and features of the add-on make it different from other. You can enjoy different content in various categories if you have downloaded this. Even you can browse categories like cooking, tutorials, documentaries, and health and fitness videos with the add-on.
Hope, you will enjoy best in quality movies, videos and more when you do Kodi download with the help of these add-ons. Enjoy video and movie streaming with best of the best Kodi add-ons for free.
Black Screening takes place when your Computer screen remains black even after the Computer is switched on. So, if your PC does not turn on or there is no sound in it, it is a sign that the black screen error has taken place on your PC.
At times, you may encounter the problem when you have switched on your PC. But, as soon as you enter the password, the screen turns black. You see no light and instead just the cursor blinking on the black screen. Sometimes below mention tips and solution won’t work out for this problem, that’s the sign that you have to replace the screen of your laptop. You can buy best laptop screen in Dubai or you can opt for offline replacement too.
What May cause Black Screen Error on your PC?
Honestly speaking, there aren’t any certain causes that lead to this error. But, usually, you may face the black screen error after updating the Windows. The PC may stay in that position for 15-20 minutes before starting again.
There is nothing to panic about it. You can solve this issue in a jiffy. I have mentioned some of the easiest methods to resolve the black screen error on Windows. Hopefully, you will be able to solve this issue without any technical guy’s help.
How to Solve the Black Screen Error on HP Notebooks:
Perform a Factory Reset:
Resetting your PC can solve the issue. It usually does. Follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve this issue.
- Switch off your PC.
- Disconnect any docking station and port replicator.
- Similarly, disconnect all external devices too like USB.
- Remove the AC Adapter from your laptop.
- For most of the laptops, you have to press and hold the Power key. That usually resets your laptop.
- After this step, let the reset complete. Then connect the AC Adapter but not the peripheral devices. Start the Windows normally.
There can be absolutely no doubt in the fact that printers from Epson are the most quality-based printers that can be found throughout the market nowadays. However, this does not mean that Epson printers are perfect. Even these printers come with certain drawbacks that can make it very difficult for the users to carry out their daily printing jobs. There are high chances for the users of Epson printers to be the victims of the error code 0x97 especially for the ones who have been using these printers for a very long span of time.
Error 0x97 can occur almost anytime and that too without any signs or warnings. The error appears on the user’s printer indicating to turn off the printer and switch it on all over again. Generally, this error shows up while the printing procedure is going on with the printer stopping to print afterward. This means that the users will not be able to use their printers as long as this particular error code keeps showing.
Possible Reasons that caused the Error 0x97
Epson printer error code 0x97 shows up due to some kind of internal hardware problem. There are several Epson printer models that come with the possibilities of having this internal hardware problem with their motherboards failing out of nowhere. There is nothing much that the users can do if they are facing a hardware problem. Obviously, there are certain workarounds that can be tried out but a permanent solution would be getting a repair or a replacement.
There are some methods detailed below that can help Epson printer users in troubleshooting and solving error code 0x97.
Solution 1: Unplugging and Plugging-In
Prior to using this solution, it is important for the users to have some technical know-how about the procedure of opening and using an Epson printer. For the ones who are not adept at this, it is wise to go through the manual received along with the printer as the solutions can differ from one printer model to another. The steps that you need to follow are:
- Open the casing of your Epson printer and inspect for debris and jammed papers. If you get hold of anything, try removing it.
- Unplug all cables and USBs
- Remove all the printing cartridges
- Make sure that the printer is fully disconnected. You can do this by pressing the power button of the printer. This will help in discharging any residual connection to the printer.
- Next reconnect the power cable and the USBs
- Try turning on the printer
- Look for the error code
Solution 2: An Alternative to Unplugging and Plugging-In
This solution works in the form of a variation to the solution provided above. This means that if solution 1 has not worked for you then you have the option of trying out this solution for confirming whether the error code was caused due to the failure or internal hardware or due to some other reason. The steps are as follows:
- Turn off the printer and unplug all the cables
- Wait for just five minutes
- Now try pressing and holding the power knob for around 60 seconds.
- Once you are done with this procedure, plug in all the cables while the power knob is still pressed.
- Try holding the power key for another 60 seconds post plugging in all the cables
- Now release the power key
- Check whether the error is still showing on your printer.
Solution 3: Disconnecting and Reconnecting the Printer, Removing Jammed Paper
The steps that you need to follow are:
- Cancelling all printing jobs
- Unplugging USB cables along with other cables that have been plugged in the printer. Here, it is important for you to ensure that the printer has been disconnected from the computer as well.
- Carefully open the cover of the printer and try removing jammed paper.
- Try removing and reinserting cartridges
- Now press the power knob of the printer for discharging any kind of residue left within the printer.
- Once you are done with this procedure, you can plug in all the cables back and connect your printer to your PC. Now reload paper and print a document in order to check whether the problem has been fixed or not.
Also Read: How to Fix Black Screen in HP
Solution 4: The Wet Tissue Method
Majority of the times it happens that waste ink that is found around the head sprayer is the cause of the error code 0x97. Carefully cleaning this waste ink by making use of wet tissue can solve the issue. Here, it is important to note that even this procedure requires some technical know-how and it might not be suitable for every individual. The steps that need to be followed for performing the cleanup process are:
- Try turning off the printer
- Now open the casing of the printer
- Get hold of a tissue and use warm water for wetting it
- Try moving the head right at the center
- Place the tissue on the head cleaning mechanic pad
- Try moving the head to the parking area
- Now wait for some time
- Your next step will be removing the tissue and closing everything.
- Now turn on your printer to check whether the problem still exists. This method should be tried three times.
Trying out the solutions provided above will surely help in doing away with error code 0x97.